Sunny Studio - Little Birdie Mini Slimline Baby Card

jeudi 17 mars 2022

 Hello there,

I'm back on Sunny Studio blog with a new interactive card featuring the adorable Little Birdie stamp set. With that set, I've already created tropical birds and canaries, and today, I'm making a sparrow family welcoming a new baby bird.

I started off with the interactive part of the cart, and created two little nests using some images from several sets: the nest is from Little birdie, the egg is from Farm fresh, the grass is from Holy night and the teeny tiny bird is from Seasonal trees. I did some masking and colored those images using my alcohol markers. You can check the video down below to watch the whole masking process, as well as the construction of the interactive element.

For the background, I cut a 6 x 3" mini slimline panel out of bristol cardstock, and I covered it first with spun sugar distress ink to get a nice and even soft pink base. And to give more interest to this plain background, I used a cloud stencil from my stash along with kitsch flamingo distress ink to create a lovely cloudy sky all over the panel. I also added some texture to this background: water splatters, white ink splatters, and worn lipstick distress ink mixed with water splatters.


Once the interactive element was done, I stamped additional images: some birds and the branch from Little birdie and some hearts from Fabulous flamingos using an alcohol marker friendly black ink and colored everything using my alcohol markers.

I cut those images using the coordinating dies, and next I created my sentiment in two parts. First part: I cut the word "Hello" from the Slimline scalloped frame die set out of red cardstock and out of white cardstock, and I stuck the white "Hello" at the back of the red one to create an outline. Next I white embossed the banner and the word "Tweetheart" from Little birdie on vellum, and I die cut the pull tab decorative pieces.


And then I assembled everything on a 6 x 3 inches white card base. I attached the pocket using liquid glue, and the background piece using foam to be at the height as the pocket, next the handle at the end of the pull tab, and then the word "Hello" at the top of the panel, with the vellum banner right below. And finally the cute little sparrows and branch using foam squares, and the hearts using liquid glue.

At the end, I added highlights on the images using a white gel pen, and added glossy accents on the word "Hello" for a touch of shine on the card.

And that's it. A lovely little scene with a sparrow family welcoming a teeny tiny baby sparrow to the world. I hope you like this new sweet and cute interactive card, thanks for stopping by and see you next week! 


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
Little Birdie stamp set
- Seasonal trees stamp set
- Farm fresh stamp set
- Fabulous flamingos stamp set
- Holy night stamp set
- Slimline scalloped frame die set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Distress inks: spun sugar, kitsch flamingo, worn lipstick
- Copic opaque white ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- Magic picture changer + add-on by Lawn Fawn
- Red cardstock by Simon Says Stamp
- Vellum by Simon Says Stamp

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire