Sunny Studio - Charming City 3D Pop-Up Card

jeudi 3 mars 2022

Hello there,

Today I'm taking you back to Paris with this super cute and colorful 3D card featuring Charming cityI started off by stamping all my images using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, I cut them all using the coordinating dies and colored everything using my alcohol markers. In addition to the buildings, trees and street lamps from Charming city, I also stamped and colored the Eiffel tower from Paris afternoon, a girl from Fall kiddos and the cute sausage dog from Critters on the go.

Once the coloring was done, I cut all the pieces to build my 3d card. I created a cloudy sky for the background using a cloud stencil and tumbled glass distress ink, and I used a brick stencil with hickory smoke distress ink to create pavement on the insert pieces. Next I assembled all the pieces to build my 3D card base, and once it was done, I attached all the images on the insert pieces using gue dots for the buildings and liquid glue for the smallest pieces, as well as two more images on the front.


Next I created my sentiment. I white heat embossed the words "From" from Chickie baby and "With love" from Spring showers on black cardstock and trimmed them into two small banners. And for the word "Paris", I used the Chloe alphabet die set to cut the letters twice out of two shades of aqua cardstock, I layered the letters and glued them on the front of the card as well.


And that's it. Now let's go for a walk in the streets of Paris, shall we? Let's go up the Eiffel tower and have a stunning view of the city! As always feel welcome to check the process video. I'll be back next Thursday with a new Sunny Studio card, thanks for stopping by and have a very nice day!


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
Charming city stamp set
- Paris afternoon stamp set
- Fall kiddos stamp set
- Critters on the go stamp set
- Spring showers stamp set
- Chickie baby stamp set
- Chloe alphabet die set

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Mini slimline outside the box level-up die set
- Distress inks: tumbled glass, salty ocean, hickory smoke
- Sakura white gel pen
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Brick stencil by Lawn Fawn
- Cloudy stencil by Lawn Fawn
- Colored cardstock by The Stamp Market

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire