Sunny Studio - Paris Afternoon Shaker Card

jeudi 24 février 2022

Hi there,

I'm back on Sunny Studio blog today with this cute and sweet bakery storefront showcasing Paris afternoon. I started off by making the storefront panel. I cut a 5,5 x 4,25" light blue panel, masked 1cm along the bottom edge using washi tape, and created a brick texture on the paper using tumbled glass distress ink and a brick stencil. Next I removed the washi tape, and applied a little bit of hickory smoke distress ink on the bottom edge to bring some texture and contrast.

I picked a rectangle die from my stash, taped it in the middle of the brick panel, right above the pavement section, and sent everything to my die cutting machine to cut a window out of this brick panel. And to finish this window nicely, I created a frame. I used the same rectangle die as before and a second one slightly bigger, I taped both dies on a piece of white cardstock and die cut a frame that I glued on the brick panel.

Next I cut a 5,5 x 4,25" vellum panel, and on the left side I white heat embossed the croissant and the word "Bonjour" from Paris afternoon.

I added double sided tape at the back of the brick panel and attached it on the vellum panel. I also created a simple pink awning using a paper from the Dots & stripes pastels paper pack and the roof die from the Sweet treat house add-on.


I cut a light blue card base, and stuck a piece of rainbow polka dot paper from the Spring sunburst paper pack on top. I added foam tape at the back of the brick panel, all around the rectangle window, next I poured some colorful confetti inside the vellum window and then I attached my card base to the foam to finally close and complete my shaker background. I attached the pink awning above the window using double side tape at the top and foam tape along the scalloped edges to bring dimension, and then I stamped, die cut and colored all my images using my alcohol markers.


Once the coloring was done, I cut the word "Friends" twice using the Chloe alphabet die set: out of yellow cardstock and out of white cardstock. I attached the white letters behind the yellow letters to create an outline, and I stuck those letters on the pink awning. I also white heat embossed the words "So happy we're" from Fall friends on black cardstock, and trimmed it into a slim banner that I attached below the word "Friends". And as always I finished my card by adding highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Paris afternoon stamp set
Charming city stamp set
- Critters on the go stamp set
- Farm fresh stamp set
- Fall friends stamp set
- Sweet treat  house add-on die set
- Chloe alphabet die set
- Spring sunburst paper pack
- Dots and stripes pastels paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Distress inks: tumbled glass, hickory smoke
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink
- Brick stencil by Lawn Fawn
- Vellum by Simon Says Stamp
- Light blue cardstock by The Stamp Market
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire