Sunny Studio - Critters On The Go Interactive Card

jeudi 17 février 2022

Hey there,

It's been a while since my last Sunny Studio little scene, so I'm glad to be back today with this interactive card showcasing Critters on the go. So let's go to the park to meet some friends and have fun riding scooters and skateboards!

I created the background first, and divided my panel in several parts. From top to bottom: the sky, a grass section, a path and then two riding ramps. I used stencils and masking tape to create those section along with distress inks: 

- the sky: tumbled glass + salty ocean
- the grass section: shabby shutters + mowed lawn
- the path: frayed burlap + gathered twigs
- the riding ramps: hickory smoke + black soot


Next I created the interactive feature, so please watch the video down below to see the whole process, and then I did all the coloring. I stamped my images using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, I cut them all using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my alcohol markers.

In addition to the images from Critters on the go, I picked more images from different sets:

- Heart bouquet - small bows
- Spring scenes - trees & grass
- Balloon rides - banner
- Bear hugs - balloons to make speech bubbles


Once the coloring was done, I attached all my cute images on the interactive panel using foam squares. I cut a 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 inches panel out of a rainbow polka dot paper from the Spring Fling paper pack, I stuck that panel on a light blue card base and then attached my interactive panel on top of it using strong double sided tape.

For my sentiment, I cut a pink banner using a die from the Stitched Rectangle die set, I white heat embossed the phrase "I wheelie like you" using words from Critters on the go and Fall Friends and attached the banner right above the trees.


As always, I added highlights and details on the images using a white gel pen, and finally, to tell the recipient of the card how to play with it, I cut two small black arrows. I attached one of them on the left side next to the scalloped wheel, and I cut the pointy end off the second arrow and stuck that tiny piece below the first arrow to get an arrow with two pointy ends.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
Critters on the go
- Heart bouquet
- Spring scenes
- Balloon rides
- Bear hugs
- Fall friends
- Stitched rectangle die set
- Spring fling 6x6 paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Distress inks: hickory smoke, black soot, frayed burlap, gathered twigs, shabby shutters, mowed lawn, tumbled glass, salty ocean
- Extreme black ink by My Favorite Things
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Pink cardstock by The Stamp Market
- Black licorice cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Reveal wheel die set by Lawn Fawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire