Lawn Fawn - Scent-sational Rainbow Valentine Slimline Card

mardi 8 février 2022

 Hi there,

I'm super happy to be back on Lawn Fawn YT channel with this super bright and joyful rainbow card, celebrating a scent-sational Valentine's day with two lovely skunks.

I started with the background and cut an 8,5 x 4,25 inches panel out of bristol cardstock. And from the left to the right I applied oxide inks in a rainbow order: spun sugar, dried marigold, squeezed lemonade, twisted Citron, cracked pistachio,  tumbled glass and shaded lilac. Next I created tone on tone hearts on this rainbow panels using the Lots of hearts background stencils.

I added a few white splatters all over the paper, and next I applied fairy dust paste using the same stencils again.


While the paste was drying I stamped a cute skunk couple using jet black ink and colored them using my graphit brush markers. Next I cut all the letters to create my giant "Scent-sational" sentiment, and I also white heat embossed the phrase "Life with you is" on a black wavy banner, and then I stuck all the elements (banner, letters and skunks) on the panel using foam squares.


To fill the space above each skunk, I white heat embossed two speech bubbles on vellum that I attached using clear foam squares, and finally I added highlights on the images using white gel pen.


VIDEO



LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

Stamp sets
- Scent with love
- Love letters
- Coaster critters

Die sets
- Finley's ABCs
- Simple wavy banners
- Large slimine with sliders

Misc
- Lots of hearts background stencils
- Fairy dust stencil paste
- Clear embossing ink
- White embossing powder
- Black licorice cardstock
- White cardstock
- Vellum
- Really rainbow 6x6 paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: spun sugar, dried marigold, squeezed lemonade, twisted citron, cracked pistachio, tumbled glass, shaded lilac
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire