Sunny Studio - Trio of Valentine Bookmarks

jeudi 10 février 2022

Hello there,

I'm so glad to be back on Sunny Studio's blog today with this trio of cute and colorful Valentine bookmarks showcasing the new Quilted Hearts Portrait die.

I started by stamping the images using an alcohol marker friendly black ink: a crocodile from Outback Critters, a cow from Barnyard Buddies, a shark from Sea You Soon, and several hearts from Fabulous Flamingos, and I colored everything using my alcohol markers.


I chose three pattern papers from the Dots & Stripes Pastels paper pack, and cut three Quilted Hearts Portrait panels. And then from those three panels, I cut three mini slimline panels.

And to make the back of those bookmarks pretty, I cut more mini slimline panels: three white panels and I stuck one behind each quilted heart panel + three colored panels and I attached one at the back of each white panel to get a nice and pretty finish. And between the white panel and the colored panel, I slid a piece of ribbon to create a handle at the top of each bookmark.


I white heat embossed some words on black cardstock, trimmed them to create small banners, and I also cut letters using the Chloe Alphabet die set to create the phrases: "You croc my world", "I love moo" and "I chews you". And I cut three banners using a die from the Stitched Rectangle die set. And then I stuck all the elements on the bookmarks using foam squares and liquid glue.


As always I added highlights on the images using a white gel pen, and the last final touch was to add glossy accents on the hearts to make them shine and pop even more. And that's it. I hope that you like those three fun and colorful Valentine bookmarks. Thanks for stopping by, and see you next time!


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Quilted hearts portrait die
- Outback critters
- Barnyard buddies
- Sea you soon
- Fabulous flamingos
- Critters on the go
- Chloe alphabet die set,
- Stitched rectangle die set,
- Dots and stripes pastels paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Sakura white gel pen
- Ribbons by Stampin Up!
- Glossy accents by Ranger
- Colored cardstocks by The Stamp Market
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire