Sunny Studio - Trio of Wintery Valentine Tags

jeudi 3 février 2022

Hello there,

I'm so happy to be back on Sunny Studio blog with this trio of wintery valentine tags showcasing the adorable Passionate Penguins stamp set.

As always I started by stamping the images using an alcohol marker friendly black ink. Besides the penguins, I also stamped a few trees from Holiday Express and umbrellas from Beach Babies, and I colored everything using my alcohol markers.


I cut three Scalloped Square Tags, and did the same process on each one: I masked the four scalloped edges to keep them white, covered the bottom with a hill stencil, and used spun sugar, worn lipstick and festive berries distress inks to create the sky. I also added a little bit of texture: white splatters to make falling snow, sparkling splatters for frosty accents, and festive berries distress ink mixed water splatters to add some contrast.


To give those tags a nice back, I cut three more tags out of pattern papers from the Rainbow Bright and Very Merry paper packs, I attached a red tag at the back of each white tag, and added ribbon and twine at the top to decorate them.


Next I cut six hearts using a die from the Cupcake shape die set to decorate the top of each tag. I also cut three banners out of red cardstock using a die from the Stitched Rectangle die set, and white heat embossed a sentiment from Passionate Penguins on each one. And then I attached all the elements on the tags: the banners at the bottom, the hearts on the ribbon, and the images using foam squares and glue dots. And as always I finished those tags by adding highlights and details on the images, the sky and hearts using a white gel pen.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Passionate penguins stamp set
- Holiday express stamp set
- Beach babies stamp set
- Scalloped square tags die set
- Stitched rectangles die set
- Cupcake shape die set
- Rainbow bright 6x6 paper pack
- Very merry 6x6 paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Graph'it brush markers
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Distress inks: spun sugar, worn lipstick, festive berries
- Sakura white gel
- Copic opaque white ink
- Liquid stardust by Lawn Fawn
- Ribbon by Stampin Up!
- Twine by We're Memory Keepers
- Pixie dust cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Red cardstock by The Stamp Market
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire