Sunny Studio - Two Cards Featuring Bunnyville

jeudi 24 mars 2022

Hello there,

Spring has arrived so it's time to share with you some cute and sweet Easter inspiration showcasing the adorable Bunnyville stamp set by Sunny Studio. Originally, I had planned to make just one card, the one with the carrot houses, but I really wanted to use the carrot balloons so I made a second card to feature those balloons.

I started off by cutting a 5,5 x 4,25" bristol panel, and used stencils from stash along with oxide inks to create a lovely countryside scenery. At the bottom of the panel, I created a grass section using shabby shutters + mowed lawn oxide inks. Right above it, I created a hill section using mowed lawn + rustic wilderness oxide inks. And at the top of the panel, I created a cloudy stencil using tumbled glass + salty ocean oxide inks.


Next I stamped my images using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, cut them all using the coordinating dies and then colored everything using my alcohol markers. And as always, I picked the images from some other stamp sets: Harvest mice for the cart and Balloon rides for the banner.


Once the coloring was done, I attached everything on my countryside panel. I first glued the yellow carrot + some grass inside the cart using liquid glue, and next I stuck the other images using foam squares for the biggest images, as well as glue dots and liquid glue for the smallest ones.


Next I created my sentiment in two parts. I cut the letters to form the word "Easter" out of a light blue cardstock using the Chloe alphabet die set, and as always I added white letters at the back to create an outline and make the letters pop on the green background. I attached those letters at the bottom of my panel, and then stamped the word "Happy" from Fabulous flamingos right above the letters. I used my white gel pen to add highlights and details to the images and finally attached my panel on a white card base.

***


And like I said at the beginning, I really wanted to use the carrot balloons from Bunnyville, so I created a mini slimline edge to edge shaker card inspired by the Heart bouquet card I shared here on the blog back in December. To make this hot air carrot balloon, I also picked the bunny + basket from Balloon rides, as well as the balloon strings from Heart bouquet. And for my sentiment, I white heat embossed the phrase "May your Easter be a happy one" from Bunnyville on green cardstock and cut it using a die from the Scalloped circle mat 1 die set.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
Bunnyville stamp set
- Heart  bouquet
- Balloon rides
- Harvest mice
- Fabulous flamingos
- Chloe alphabet die set
- Scalloped circle mat 1 die set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: shabby shutters, mowed lawn, rustic wilderness, tumbled glass, salty ocean
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink
- Stencils by Lawn Fawn
- Extreme black ink by My Favorite Things
- Black versafine ink
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Light blue cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Green cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock
- Bunny trail shaker accessories by Buttons Galore

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire