Sunny Studio - Baby Elephants Dreamy Card

jeudi 12 mai 2022

Hello there,

I'm back on Sunny Studio blog today with another baby card, super sweet and precious, showcasing Baby Elephants.

I started off with the background. I cut a 5,5 x 4,25 inches bristol panel and picked three different oxide inks to create the base of my sky: peacock feathers at the bottom, blueprint sketch in the middle and wilted violet at the top. Next I wanted to add clouds to this background, but before creating them, I set the panel aside to dry and let the inks really soak into the paper.


So while the paper was drying, I stamped some cute elephants and stars from Baby elephants, a butterfly nest from Spring showers, and clouds from Balloon rides. As always I used the coordinating dies to cut them all, and used my alcohol markers to color everything.


Next I worked on my background panel again, and created clouds using a cloud stencil along with white pigment ink. On the bottom left corner of the panel, I white heat embossed my sentiment "Welcome baby girl", and then I attached my images using foam squares, glue dots and liquid glue.


Once all the images were attached, I added some final details: highlights using my white gel pen, I also added a bow from Passionate penguins on each elephant's head, and finally applied a coat of glossy accents on the star balloon to make it super shiny.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Baby elephants stamp set
Spring showers stamp set
- Balloon rides stamp set
- Passionate penguins stamp set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: peacock feathers, blueprint sketch, wilted violet, chipped sapphire
- Sakura white gel pen
- Extreme black ink by My Favorite Things
- White pigment ink by Simon Says Stamp
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Copic opaque white ink
- Cloudy stencil by Lawn Fawn
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire