Lawn Fawn - Give It A Whirl Slimline Pirate Card

mardi 9 avril 2024

Hi there,

I'm so happy to be back on the Lawn Fawn YouTube Channel & Blog today with this Give It A Whirl slimline pirate scene featuring three of my all time favorite things: a stenciled background + colored images + an interactive element. And as very often, I picked a whole bunch of images from different sets (listed down below) to create a cute and busy scene.


I started off by cutting a Strathmore bristol smooth slimline panel that I colored using stencils and oxide inks. On the lower part, I created a sand border using a Slimline Hillside stencil along with antique linen and vintage photo oxide inks. And on the upper part, I created a jungle background using the Tropical Leaves Background stencils along with salvaged patina and peacock feathers oxide inks.


I stamped my images on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using Jet Black ink, I cut them using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and Graph'it brush markers.

Here is a detailed list of the stamp sets I used:
 Ahoy Matey for most of the images  Toucan Do It for a toucan, small leaves and flowers  Critters In The Jungle for the big leaves and ivy  Critters From The Past for the palm trees  Kanga-rrific Add-On for the rocks, flowers, grass and lizards  Super Star for the spyglass  Booyah for the spiders


For my interactive element, I used the Give It A Whirl die set, along with images that are listed above, and for an easier understanding, I invite you to watch the process video (linked down below)


The images on each side of the interactive element were attached using 1mm and 2mm foam squares, and my Give It A Whirl circle was stuck using two layers of foam strips. As always, I finished my card by adding highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen.


VIDEO



LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

Stamp sets
- Ahoy matey
- Toucan do it
- Critters in the jungle
- Critters from the past
- Kanga-rrific add-on
- Super star
- Booyah

Die sets
- Give it a whirl
- Large slimline with sliders

Misc
- Tropical leaves background stencils
- Slimline hillside stencil
- Tide pool cardstock
- Yellow textured canvas
- Jet black ink
- Clear embossing ink
- White embossing powder


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: antique linen, vintage photo, salvaged patina, peacock feathers, hickory smoke, black soot
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock (images)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire