Pretty Pink Posh - Tweet Birdies Slimline Card

samedi 6 avril 2024

Hello there,

I'm so happy to be back with this "tweet" slimline spring card featuring a mix and match of images from different Pretty Pink Posh sets (listed down below) As always, I had so much fun picking and coloring my images, and inking a cloudy background with a color combo I loved using.


And speaking of which, I started off by cutting a Slimline Peekaboo Windows panel out of Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock, and first created a light base using, from top to bottom, salvaged patina, shabby shutters and scattered straw oxide inks. Next I took the cloudy stencil from the Spooky Sky stencil pack, and created tone on tone clouds using darker shades of oxide inks with, from top to bottom, peacock feathers, mowed lawn and fossilized amber.

To make my background more interesting, I splattered water all over it and dried it using a paper towel. I also mixed each of the darker oxide inks with water, and used a small brush to make more splatters on the paper, and then did the same with copic opaque white ink.


Next I stamped my images on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, I cut them using the matching dies, and then colored everything using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and my Graph'it brush markers.

Here is a detailed list of the stamp sets I used:  A Little Birdie for two birds  Spring Robins for the branches and two more birds  Spring Birdhouses for the birdhouses  Valentine Train for the hearts  Jungle Friends for the flowers and leaves


Once the coloring was done, I attached my cloudy panel on a 8,5 x 3,5 inches white card base, and then stuck all my images using 1mm and 2mm foam squares, leaving enough space for my white heat embossed "You're so tweet" greeting from Spring Birdhouses. As always I added highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen, and finished my card by applying white blizzard nuvo drops to the hearts.


PRETTY PINK POSH SUPPLIES
- Spring birdhouses stamp set
- Spring robins stamp set
- Valentine train stamp set
- A little birdie stamp set
- Jungle friends stamp set
- Slimline peekaboo windows die set
- Spooky sky stencils


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: salvaged patina, peacock feathers, shabby shutters, mowed lawn, scattered straw, fossilized amber
- Copic opaque white ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- White blizzard nuvo drops
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing ink by Hero Arts
- Jet black ink by Lawn Fawn
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock (images)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire