Pretty Pink Posh - Mice & Strawberries - Coloring on Kraft Cardstock

mardi 2 avril 2024

Hello there,

I'm happy to be back with this lovely spring card featuring a mix and match of Pretty Pink Posh stamp sets. I picked several strawberry themed images from different sets (listed down below) and had so much fun creating the background.


I've been really liking coloring on kraft cardstock lately, and this is what I did on this card. I started off by stamping all my images on kraft cardstock by Lawn Fawn using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, I cut them all using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my alcohol markers, with lots of reds, obviously, as well as greens and browns.

Here is a detailed list of the stamp sets I used:  Mouse Friends for the mice, strawberries  Fruit Borders for the strawberry borders  Valentine Cupcakes for the cupcake  Sweet Chocolates for the hearts  Jungle Friends + Fresh Berries for the leaves


Next I cut a 5,5 x 4,25 inches kraft panel, and used the Layered Strawberries stencils along with oxide inks to create my background. For the strawberries, I used candied apple, lumberjack plaid, mowed lawn, rustic wilderness and hickory smoke. For the leaves, I used mowed lawn and rustic wilderness. And for the flowers, I used squeezed lemonade and mustard seed. Next I added texture to my panel, starting with water droplets that I dried using a paper towel. I also mixed some vintage photo oxide ink with water and used a small brush to make splatters on my panel, and then did the same with copic opaque white ink.


I white heat embossed my "You're berry sweet" greeting from Fresh Berries on yellow cardstock, trimmed it into a slim banner using a Sentiment Strips die, and then attached everything on my panel using 1mm and 2mm foam squares. I added highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen, and finished my card with some white blizzard nuvo drops on the hearts to make them sparkle.


PRETTY PINK POSH SUPPLIES
- Mouse friends stamp set
- Fruit borders
- Valentine cupcakes
- Jungle friends
- Fresh berries
- Sweet chocolates
- Sentiment strips die set
- Layered strawberries stencils


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: candied apple, lumberjack plaid, mowed lawn, rustic wilderness, squeezed lemonade, mustard seed, hickory smoke, carved pumpkin, vintage photo
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine embossing powder by Hero Arts
- White blizzard nuvo drops
- Kraft cardstock by Lawn Fawn (images + background)
- Yellow cardstock by Lawn Fawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire