Sunny Studio - Big Bunny Easter Card

jeudi 28 mars 2024

Hello there,

I'm very happy to be back on Sunny Studio's blog with this lovely Easter card featuring the adorable Big Bunny and cute chickie friends. Another colorful card just as I like them to be!


I started off by stamping all my images on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink. I used the matching dies to cut them all, and colored everything using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and my Graph'it brush markers.

And as very often, I mixed and matched images from different sets:
• Big Bunny for the bunny, Easter basket, bow
• Chickie Baby for the chicks, bunny ears, eggs
• Chubby Bunny for the chocolate bunnies, flowers, banner, egg
• Bunnyville for a flower


For my background, I cut a few pieces, starting with a 5,5 x 4,25 inches Spring Fever floral panel that I attached on a white card base. Next I cut a light brown woodgrain scalloped rectangle using the Frilly Frames Hexagon main die, and cut an opening out of it using the second Stitched Rectangle die in order to create a frame.


I also cut a grass border out of a Spring Fever green polka dot paper using a Picket Fence die, attached that grass border at the back of my frame at the very bottom using 1mm foam squares, and then stuck my whole frame on the card base using 2mm foam squares. I attached everything on the card using 1mm and 2mm foam squares, and added highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen.


SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Big bunny stamp set
- Chickie baby stamp set
- Chubby bunny stamp set
- Bunnyville stamp set
- Stitched rectangles die set
- Picket fence die set
- Spring fever 6x6 paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Sakura white gel pen
- Jet black ink by Lawn Fawn
- Light brown woodgrain cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock (images)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire