Pretty Pink Posh March 2024 Instagram Hop - Spring Train

mardi 12 mars 2024


Hi there,

Spring is in the air, and Pretty Pink Posh March 2024 Release is packed with adorable Spring and Easter products. Whether you like cutesy, whimsical, or timeless designs, this release has something for everyone!

Make sure to check my post on Instagram and hop along to get inspiration for your Spring and Easter projects!

*****


Pretty Pink Posh March 2024 Release comes a new train addition! Yay! It's the Easter Train, and you can use it either for Spring or for Easter, I guarantee you will have lots of fun! For my Valentine Train card back in January I picked an A2 size panel, but since my Birthday Train card last month, the slimline size has become my favorite to showcase multiple wagons and create even cuter scenes! I already look forward to seeing the next train addition!


I started off by cutting an 8,5 x 3,5 inches Strathmore bristol smooth panel to create my background on. I colored the very bottom of it using shabby shutters oxide ink, and the rest of the panel using salvaged patina oxide ink. To make this background more interesting, I used the Mini Polka Dots stencil along with mowed lawn oxide ink on the lower part and peacock feathers oxide ink on the upper part for a tone on tone look.

Next I mixed some white ink with water and used a small brush to make splatters on the panel, and then white heat embossed my "Welcome Spring" sentiment from Easter Signs in the middle of my panel.


I stamped my images on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, cut them all using the matching dies, and colored everything using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and my Graph'it brush markers. Here is a detailed list of the stamps I picked:

 Easter Train - 1st + 4th wagons  Valentine Train - locomotive, 2nd + 3rd wagons, railway, smoke  Easter Cupcakes - sheep  Ghost Friends - bows  Hedgehog Friends - flowers, leaves, butterflies

I attached all my images on the panel using 1mm and 2mm foam squares, and finished my card by adding highlights and details using a white gel pen.


PRETTY PINK POSH SUPPLIES
- Easter train stamp set
- Valentine train stamp set
- Easter cupcakes stamp set
- Easter signs stamp set
- Ghost friends stamp set
- Hedgehog friends stamp set
- Mini polka dots stencil


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: salvaged patina, peacock feathers, shabby shutters, mowed lawn, black soot
- Copic opaque white ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- Jet black ink by Lawn Fawn
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock (images)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire