Sunny Studio - Puddle Jumpers by the Duck Pond

jeudi 21 mars 2024

Hello there,

I'm happy to be back on Sunny Studio's blog with this super cute scene at the park by the pond featuring the adorable Puddle Jumpers!


As very often I picked a bunch of images from different sets (listed down below) to make my card, and started off by stamping them all on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, I cut them using the matching dies, and colored everything using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and my Graph'it brush markers.


Here is a detailed list of the items I used on this card:
• Puddle Jumpers - girl, ducks, umbrella
• Sprawling Surfaces - pavement
• Balloon Rides - clouds, sun, small trees
• Critters On The Go - dog
• Country Scenes - pond, cattails, waterlilies
• Spring Scenes - park, big trees


Once everything was colored, I cut a 5,5 x 4,25 inches Strathmore bristol smooth panel, and colored the top using a cloud stencil from my stash along with lost shadow and hickory smoke oxide inks. Next I white heat embossed my "A little ray of sunshine is on the way" greeting from Puddle Jumpers at the bottom of the pond section, and then attached everything on my bristol panel using foam squares. And as always I finished my card by adding highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen.


SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Puddle jumpers stamp set
- Sprawling surfaces stamp set
- Balloon rides stamp set
- Critters on the go stamp set
- Country scenes stamp set
- Spring scenes stamp set

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: lost shadow, hickory smoke, black soot
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink
- Cloudy stencil by Lawn Fawn
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock (images)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire