Sunny Studio - Spring Garden Tags

jeudi 14 mars 2024

Hello there,

I'm back on Sunny Studio's blog with a trio of tags featuring Spring Garden, which includes the perfect dies to create lovely scenes during springtime. Really love that set!


I started off by cutting different Scalloped Square Tags panels to build my tags:
• three blue tags using floral pattern papers from Spring Fever and from Spring Fling
• three green tags using a grass pattern paper from Spring Fever
• three white tags, to make the back of my tags nice


I cut a Mini Grass Border out of each grassy tag, and attached a grass border at the bottom of each blue floral tag using 1mm foam squares. And then I stuck each blue tag on a white one. I also cut three Picket Fences that I attached on each tag.


Next I cut all the bits and pieces out of colored cardstock using Spring Garden dies for most of them, but also used the bird from Build A Birdhouse, the boots from Rainy Days, and the low plant box from Wonderful Windows. I assembled all those cute pieces, and attached them on each tag using foam squares.


For my greetings, I started off by cutting three Brilliant Banners 1 bases out of different colored cardstock. I also cut the front pieces out of Dots & Stripes Pastels pattern papers, white heat embossed "Hello spring" from Chubby Bunny on each piece, and attached those banner front pieces on the banner bases using 1mm foam squares. I attached a banner on each tag, tied some ribbon and twine at the top of each tag, and added a small black pearl on each bird to make the eye.


SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Spring garden die set
- Scalloped square tag die
- Mini grass border die
- Picket fence die
- Build a birdhouse die set
- Wonderful windows die set
- Rainy days die set
- Brilliant banner 1 die
- Spring fever 6x6 paper pack
- Spring fling 6x6 paper pack
- Dots & stripes pastels 6x6 paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Colored cardstock by The Stamp Market
- Silver cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Ribbon + twine by Stampin Up
- Black pearls by Pretty Pink Posh

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire