Lawn Fawn - Veggie Happy Tomato House

mardi 26 mars 2024

Hello there,

I'm thrilled to be back on Lawn Fawn YouTube Channel & Blog today with this slimline card that features two of my favorite things: a stenciled background and lots of images! As you can see, the mice family is back, and this time they're busy in the garden, taking care of the new patch and picking the ripe tomatoes.


I started off by stenciling a lovely landscape on an 8,5 x 3,5 inches Strathmore bristol smooth panel that I divided in three parts: a soil/muddy section at the bottom, hills in the middle, and the sky at the top. To make the soil section, I used antique linen and vintage photo oxide inks, to make the hills I used shabby shutters, mowed lawn and rustic wilderness oxide inks along with a Slimline Hillside stencil, and to make the sky I used tumbled glass and broken china oxide inks along with a Slimline Cloudy stencil.


Next I cut all the bits and pieces to build my tomato house out of different colored cardstock using the Pumpkin House, Mushroom House and Outside In Stitched Strawberry die sets:

 Chili Pepper for the tomato  Algea for the leaves and stem  Tide Pool for the door  Fog for the chimney  Light Brown Woodgrain for the door and windows  Sticky Note for the light inside the house



Next I stamped all my images on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using Jet Black ink, I used the matching dies to cut them all, and colored everything using my alcohol markers.

Here is a detailed list of the stamp sets I used:

 Veggie happy for most of the images and the greeting  Veggie happy add-on for the worm  Carrot 'bout you banner add-on for the tiny heart  Kanga-rrific add-on for the grass  Apple-solutely awesome for a mouse  Berry special for the sign and "Pick your own" message

Once the coloring was done, I assembled the tomato house, and attached everything on my panel using 1mm and 2mm foam squares. I added highlights and details using a white gel pen, and stamped my greeting using black versafine ink.


VIDEO


LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

Stamp sets
- Veggie happy
- Veggie happy add-on
- Carrot 'bout you banner add-on
- Kanga-rrific add-on
- Apple-solutely awesome
- Berry special

Die sets
- Pumpkin house
- Outside in stitched strawberry
- Mushroom house
- Little farm fence
- Large slimline with sliders

Cardstock
- Algea
- Tide pool
- Chili pepper
- Sticky note
- Light brown woodgrain
- White woodgrain
- Fog
- White

Misc
- Slimline cloudy stencil
- Slimline hillside stencil
- Jet black ink


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers - Graph'it brush markers - Oxide inks: antique linen, vintage photo, shabby shutters, mowed lawn, rustic wilderness, tumbled glass, broken china, lumberjack plaid - Sakura white gel pen - Copic opaque white ink - Black versafine ink (greeting) - 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock (images) - Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire