Lawn Fawn - Lucky Rainbow Unicorns - Oxide Ink Background

mardi 5 mars 2024

Hello there,

I'm thrilled to be back on Lawn Fawn YouTube Channel & Blog with this super bright rainbow card showcasing multiple items, including My Rainbow that was part of the Spring 2024 Release.


I started off by stamping my images on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using Jet Black ink. I cut them all using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my alcohol markers. Here is a detailed list of the stamps I picked:

 My Rainbow - unicorn, rainbows, clouds  All The Clouds - rainbow, clouds  Unicorn Picnic - unicorn, fairies  A Little Sparkle - unicorn, fairies


Once the coloring was done, I cut a 5,5 x 4,25 inches Strathmore bristol smooth panel and created a soft rainbow base using, from the top left hand corner towards the bottom right hand corner: kitsch flamingo, dried marigold, squeezed lemonade, twisted citron and salvaged patina.

I taped one of the Clover Background stencils (the one with the largest pattern) on top of my panel, and applied picked raspberry, carved pumpkin, mustard seed, mowed lawn and peacock feathers oxide inks for a tone on tone look. Next I taped the second stencil and applied the same inks again. And for a sparkling look, I kept that second stencil in place, and applied Fairy Dust paste all over the panel.


While my panel was drying, I created my sentiment. I started off by cutting the word "Lucky" out of Gold Glitter cardstock and out of White cardstock using Henry's ABCs dies. I attached the gold glitter letters on top of the white ones, but shifted them a tiny bit to get a white border. And then stamped my "To have you as my friend" greeting from Rub A Dub Dub using Clear embossing ink and Gold embossing powder on the largest cloud.

Next I attached my panel on a white card base, stuck all the images and greetings using 1mm and 2mm foam squares, added highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen, and finished my card with white blizzard nuvo drops on the clouds to make them extra shiny.


VIDEO



LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

Stamp sets
- My rainbow
- All the clouds
- Unicorn picnic
- A little sparkle
- Rub a dub dub

Die sets
- Large stitched rectangle stackables
- Henry's ABCs

Misc
- Clover background stencils
- White cardstock
- Gold glitter cardstock
- Jet black ink
- Clear embossing ink
- Gold embossing powder
- Fairy dust paste


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Ohuhu markers
- Oxide inks: kitsch flamingo, picked raspberry, dried marigold, carved pumpkin, squeezed lemonade, mustard seed, twisted citron, mowed lawn, salvaged patina, peacock feathers
- Copic opaque white ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock (images)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire