Pretty Pink Posh - Valentine Train

lundi 22 janvier 2024

Hello there,

I'm thrilled to be back with this Valentine card showcasing the ever so cute Valentine Train, brand new from the Pretty Pink Posh Valentine 2024 Release, it's such an amazing new stamp set, and a great addition to the Pretty Pink Posh catalog!


I started off by stamping all the images from Valentine Train on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, I cut them all using the matching dies, and colored everything using my alcohol markers using a salmon + red + brown color palette which I like a lot! And to make my card even cuter, I also stamped and colored a kitty from Cuddly Cats that I fussy cut to fit inside the empty wagon.


Next I cut a Pierced Hearts panel out of Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock, and I wanted my background to contrast with the images, so I colored the panel using tumbled glass and broken china oxide inks. I mixed some broken china oxide ink with water and used a small brush to make splatters on the paper, and then did the same with copic opaque white ink.

I white heat embossed my "I choo choo choose you" greeting from Valentine Train on black cardstock and trim it into a scalloped banner using a Sentiment Strips die, attached it in the middle of the panel using 1mm foam squares, and then stuck my images using 1mm foam squares as well.


To finish my card, I added highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen, and applied some morning dew nuvo drops on the hearts to make them sparkle.


PRETTY PINK POSH SUPPLIES
- Valentine train stamp set
- Cuddle cats stamp set
- Pierced hearts die
- Sentiment strips die set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink
- Morning dew nuvo drops
- Jet black ink by Lawn Fawn
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock (images)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)
- Black licorice cardstock by Lawn Fawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire