Lawn Fawn - Lots Of Hearts Week - Swan Soirée Ta-Da Diorama

jeudi 18 janvier 2024

Hi there,

I'm so happy to be back today on Lawn Fawn YouTube Channel & Blog for the Lots Of Hearts Week with this sweet and lovely Ta-Da Diorama featuring the cute swans from Swan Soirée, which I barely used since they were released a few years ago, so it was nice to bring them back.


I started off by cutting all the pieces I needed to build my diorama, and then assembled everything. Please watch the video down below to see the whole process.


I stamped my images on  80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using Jet Black ink, cut them all using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my alcohol markers. Once the coloring was done, I attached some of them directly on the back using 1mm foam squares, next some images on the hills using liquid glue, and finally on the frame using foam squares again.


I die cut a Simple Wavy Banner out of Chocolate Bar cardstock, white heat embossed my "Wishing you a lifetime of happiness" greeting from Swan Soirée on top, and attached it right above the heart window using 1mm foam squares. I used a Double Slider Surprise die to cut two handles out of the same dark brown cardstock, attached them on both sides of the diorama, stuck my diorama on a card base, and then added morning dew nuvo drops to the hearts to make them sparkle.


VIDEO



LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

Stamp sets
- Swan soirée
- Toadally awesome
- Wood you be mine
- So dam much
- Porcu-pine for you
- Porcu-pine for you add-on

Die sets
- Ta-da diorama
- Ta-da diorama hillside inserts
- Ta-da diorama heart window add-on
- Simple wavy banner
- Stitched hillside border
- Double slider surprise

Cardstock & papers
- Light brown woodgrain cardstock
- Chocolate bar cardstock
- White cardstock
- Fruit salad pattern paper
- What's sewing on pattern paper
- Spiffy speckles pattern paper

Misc
- Jet black ink
- Clear embossing ink
- White embossing powder


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Sakura white gel pen
- Morning dew nuvo drops
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire