Pretty Pink Posh - Heart Cover Plate Duo

lundi 15 janvier 2024

Hello there,

I'm so happy to be back with this duo of Pretty Pink Posh Heart Cover Plate cards which are totally screaming Valentine's Day. I actually had the gorgeous Cupid & Co 6x6 paper pack by Echo Park in my stash, and decided to make a good use of it by creating a set of cards.


I started off with the shaker card, and cut my Heart Cover Plate panel out of a floral pattern paper. I put the inside hearts aside for later, and only kept the panel with six heart openings. I attached an acetate panel at the back of it, added foam strips on the four edges and between the window openings as well, and poured some Valentine Hearts Confetti and 3mm Sparkling Clear Sequins inside the six windows.

I cut a 5,5 x 4,25 inches panel using a less bold pattern paper from the pack, removed the backing papers off the foam strips, and attached that panel on the foam strips to close my shaker panel.


Next I decorated the front of my panel. I first cut a frame out of kraft cardstock using a rectangle frame die from my stash, and attached it using 1mm foam squares. I also cut five tiny bows using a die from Heart Cover Plate and a bigger one using a die from Holiday Mug Additions, and I stuck those pieces to my panel using 1mm foam squares.


For my greeting, I used the Be Mine Shadow dies, and cut the words "Be mine" out of gold mirror cardstock, as well as the shadow out of vellum. I layered and glued both pieces on top of each other, and then attached my greeting in the middle of my panel using 1mm foam squares to finish my card.

*****

Next I moved on to the second card, and cut a Heart Cover Plate panel out of a light pink pattern paper from the Cupid & Co 6x6 paper pack by Echo Park. I attached that panel on a white card base using liquid glue, grabbed the remaining floral hearts from the first card, and stuck them on three of the blank heart spots using 1mm foam squares.


I used the Heart Cover Plate die again to cut three more hearts out of red cardstock that I attached on my panel on the three remaining blank heart spots. I cut another rectangle frame out of kraft cardstock that I stuck on my panel using 1mm foam squares. I did the same as before about my greeting and about the bow decorations, and then finished this second card by gluing a few 3mm Sparkling Clear Sequins and Valentine Heart Confetti here and there.


PRETTY PINK POSH SUPPLIES
- Heart cover plate die
- Valentine hearts confetti
- Be mine shadow die
- Holiday mug additions
- 3mm sparkling clear sequins


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Cupid & Co 6x6 paper pack by Echo Park
- Paper bag cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Gold mirror cardstock from my stash
- Vellum by Lawn Fawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire