Sunny Studio - Rainbow Gift Card Envelopes + Matching Mini Cards

jeudi 25 janvier 2024

Hello there,

I'm super happy to be back on Sunny Studio's blog today with this trio of colorful Gift Card Envelopes and their matching mini cards. I went for a rainbow birthday theme, and brought back the kitties from Birthday Cat for the occasion.


I started off by stamping my images on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, I cut them using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my Graph'it brush markers and Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers.

Here is the detailed list of the stamp sets I used: ● Birthday Cat for the kitty cupcakes, cats, small cupcake and party hat ● Balloon Rides for a banner ● Special Day for the hearts.


Next I cut three gold glitter "Happy" using a Treat Bag Topper die, and white heat embossed three "purrthday" from Birthday Cat on dark grey banners. And I also cut three postage stamp frames using a Gift Card Envelope die.


I cut three envelopes out of different Spring Sunburst papers using the main Gift Card Envelope die, and because I wanted to add images on the front of the envelopes but with a muted background, I also cut three 3,25 x 2 inches vellum panels. I attached a few items on each of those vellum panels: a "happy" word + a "purrthday" banner + cupcake postage stamp + images using 1mm foam squares and liquid glue, and then I stuck a vellum panel on the front of each envelope using liquid glue.


Next I created three mini birthday cards to put inside each of my envelopes. I cut three 3,25 x 2 inches Dots & Stripes Pastels panels, and three 3 x 1,75 inches vellum panels. I white heat embossed a different greeting from Birthday Cat on each vellum panel, attached the remaining images on the vellum panels using 1mm foam squares, and then stuck the vellum panels on the bigger panels using liquid glue. As always I finished my projects by adding highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen, and I also added glitter to each heart for a sparkling touch.


SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Gift card envelope die set
- Treat bag topper die set
- Birthday cat stamp set
- Balloon rides stamp set
- Special day stamp set
- Dots & stripes pastels 6x6 paper pack
- Spring sunburst 6x6 paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Sakura white gel pen
- Vellum by Lawn Fawn
- Jet black ink by Lawn Fawn
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Morning dew nuvo drops
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock (images)
- Gold glitter cardstock by Concord & 9th
- Grey cardstock by Lawn Fawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire