Sunny Studio - Bighearted Bears Rainbow Card + Matching Treat Bag Topper

vendredi 19 janvier 2024

Hello there,

I'm super happy to be back on Sunny Studio's blog with this lovely card and cute matching Treat Bag Topper showcasing the adorable pandas from Bighearted Bears. Love those little guys so much!


I started off by stamping all my images on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, I cut them all using the matching dies, and colored everything using my alcohol markers. And because pandas have neutral colors, I decided to go for a whole rainbow theme. Along with Bighearted Bears, here are the other stamp sets I used: ● Lovable llama - bow ● Panda Party - banners ● Special Day - hearts.


Next I worked on the card, and started by cutting several elements to build my little background. I cut a 5,5 x 4,25 inches Dots & Stripes Pastels blue polka dot panel, a Comic Strip Speech Bubble frame out of an Amazing Argyle wooden textured pattern paper, and another frame out of a Dots & Stripes Pastels green stripe paper. I kept the four inside pieces of that green stripe paper, and used the grass border die from Picket Fence to cut four small grass sections.


I attached my wooden frame on the blue polka dot panel using 1mm foam squares, and added the grass borders using the same adhesives. I white heat embossed my "Love you beary much" greeting from Bighearted Bears on the upper part of the bottom left hand square, and then attached all my images using 1mm and 2mm foam squares. Added morning dew nuvo drops on the hearts, and highlights on the images using a white gel pen, and moved on to the Treat Bag Topper. I used the Treat Bag Topper main die three times to cut the different parts of my little landscape out of the same pattern papers as before, assembled everything using liquid glue, and attached my images using 1mm foam squares.


SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Bighearted bears stamp set
- Lovable llama stamp set
- Panda party stamp set
- Special day stamp set
- Treat bag topper die set
- Comic strip speech bubble die set
- Picket fence die set
- Dots & stripes 6x6 paper pack
- Amazing argyle 6x6 paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Sakura white gel pen
- Morning dew nuvo drops
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock (images)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire