Sunny Studio - Beautiful Bluebells Shaker Card

jeudi 4 avril 2024

Hi there,

I'm very happy to be back on Sunny Studio's blog with this elegant and pretty shaker card showcasing the Beautiful Bluebells that I stamped using pinks and reds instead of the traditional blues and purples.


I started off by creating my shaker background, and first cut a Frilly Frame Lattice panel out of white woodgrain cardstock. I also cut a 4,75 x 3,5 inches acetate panel that I attached at the back of my lattice panel using double sided tape, and added foam strips directly on the four edges of the acetate panel. I poured a bunch of 3mm clear sequins on the acetate, and then attached a 5,5 x 4,25 inches light pink panel to the foam strips to close my shaker. And I attached my panel to a matching card base.


For my greeting, I first cut a Scalloped Oval Mat 1 red panel that I stuck in the middle of my Frilly Frame Lattice panel using 2mm foam squares. Next I gold heat embossed my sentiment from Inside Greetings Congrats on a Stitched Oval 2 white panel that I attached on top of the red scalloped oval panel using 1mm foam squares.


Next I stamped a bunch of Beautiful Bluebells on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using Altenew crisp dye inks: frosty pink + coral berry + ruby red + warm sunshine for the flowers, and frayed leaf + forest glades. I used the matching dies to cut them all, and then attached everything above and below the greeting using foam squares and liquid glue. I finished my card by adding clear droplets here and there.


SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Beautiful bluebells stamp set
- Inside greetings congrats stamp set
- Frilly frame lattice die set
- Scalloped oval mat 1 die set
- Stitched oval 2 die set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Altenew crisp dye inks: frosty pink, coral berry, ruby red, warm sunshine, frayed leaf, forest glades
- 3mm clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh
- Clear droplets by Studio Katia
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Gold embossing powder by Lawn Fawn
- White woodgrain cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Red cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Pink cardstock by The Stamp Market
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock (images)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire