Pretty Pink Posh - Elephant Baby Card

samedi 27 juillet 2024

Hello there,

I'm so happy to be back today with this lovely baby card featuring, as always, a whole bunch of images from different sets. I had so much fun going through my entire Pretty Pink Posh collection to find the stamps that would match my baby theme!


I started off by stamping all my images on 80lb Neenah using an alcohol marker friendly black ink. I cut them all using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and my Graph'it brush markers.

Here is a detailed list of the products I used:  Elephant Friends for the elephants  Holiday Stockings for the teddy bear  Spring Robins for the branches  Dinosaur Friends for the leaves  Jungle Friends for the flowers, leaves and ivy  Baby Basics for the rattle  Easter Signs for the pinwheel  Baby for the onesie, bottle, bib, hearts and safety pins.


I cut a Strathmore bristol smooth slimline panel using the largest Slimline Peekaboo Windows die, and colored it using oxide inks. From top to bottom, I applied tumbled glass, squeezed lemonade and dried marigold. And I made this background more interesting by using the Mini Polka Dots stencil along with, from top to bottom, salty ocean, mustard seed and carved pumpkin oxide inks. Next I added texture to my panel, starting with water droplets that I dried with a paper towel. I mixed some black soot oxide ink with water, used a small brush to add splatters to my piece of paper, and did the same with copic opaque white ink.


Once my panel was dry, I stuck all the images using 1mm and 2mm foam squares, added highlights and details using a white gel pen, and applied white blizzard nuvo drops to the hearts to make them shine. I white heat embossed my "Congrats on the new baby" greeting from Sentiment Strips: Occasions, cut an 8,5 x 3,5 inches panel out of light brown woodgrain cardstock, attached my panel on top using double sided tape, and finally stuck everything on a kraft card base.


PRETTY PINK POSH SUPPLIES
- Elephant friends stamp set
- Holiday stockings stamp set
- Spring robins stamp set
- Dinosaur friends stamp set stamp set
- Jungle friends stamp set
- Baby basics stamp set
- Easter signs stamp set
- Baby stamp set
- Sentiment strips: occasions stamp set
- Mini polka dots stencil
- Slimline peekaboo windows die set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: tumbled glass, salty ocean, squeezed lemonade, mustard seed, dried marigold, carved pumpkin, black soot
- Copic opaque white ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- Jet black ink by Lawn Fawn
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Light brown woodgrain cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock (images)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire