Lawn Fawn - Hap-pea Birthday Card

jeudi 1 août 2024

Hello there,

I'm super happy to be back on the Lawn Fawn YouTube Channel & Blog today with Hap-pea Birthday card inspired by two cards I've made for the Lawn Fawn July 2024 Inspiration Week. I made each of those cards without thinking about the other, but when I saw them next to each other on my desk, I realized that they both shared the same design: three large images at the top, a cute scene at the bottom and a cloudy sky. So, I thought it'd be fun to add a third card to this already existing duo.


I started off by stamping all my images on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using Jet Black ink. I cut them all using the matching dies, and colored everything my alcohol markers with different shades of green mostly.

Here is a detailed list of the stamp sets I used:  Be Hap-pea - peas, pea pods, small leaves, small sentiments  A Bug Deal - branches, large leaves  Critters In The Jungle - flowers  Kanga-rrific Add-On - grass  Veggie Happy & Add-On - worms  All The Speech Bubbles - speech bubbles, small sentiments  Pick Of The Patch - swirling things  Eggstra Amazing Easter - bows.


Next I cut a 5,5 x 4,25 inches Strathmore bristol smooth panel and colored it using stencils along with oxide inks. On the lower part, I created a grass border using a Hillside stencil along with shabby shutters and mowed lawn oxide inks. And on the upper part, I created the sky using the Cloudy stencil along with salvaged patina and peacock feathers oxide inks.


I white heat embossed my "Hap-pea birthday from all of us" greeting from Be Hap-pea at the bottom of my panel, and then attached all my images using 1mm and 2mm foam squares. And as always, I finished my card by adding highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen.


VIDEO



LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES
- Be hap-pea stamp set
- A bug deal stamp set
- Critters in the jungle stamp set
- All the speech bubbles stamp set
- Pick of the patch stamp set
- Extra amazing Easter stamp set
- Kanga-rrific add-on stamp set
- Veggie happy + add-on stamp sets
- Large stitched rectangle stackables die set
- Cloudy stencil
- Hillside stencil
- Jet black ink
- Clear embossing ink
- White embossing powder


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Ohuhu markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: shabby shutters, mowed lawn, rustic wilderness, salvaged patina, peacock feathers
- Copic opaque white ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock (images)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire