Pretty Pink Posh - Big Halloween Cupcake Mix & Match

samedi 31 août 2024

Hi there,

I'm thrilled to be back with this spooky cute card featuring several brand new die sets from the Pretty Pink Posh August 2024 ReleaseBig Halloween CupcakeSpooky Mug Additions and Ghost Holder. I absolutely loved mixing and matching items from different sets to make this card, and I hope it will inspire you to do the same.


To make the background, I cut a Strathmore bristol smooth panel using the largest Torn Rectangle die, and colored it using pink shades. I first covered the entire panel with spun sugar oxide ink for a nice and even base, and then applied and blended worn lipstick oxide ink on the edges to darken my panel a little bit. I mixed some black soot oxide ink with water and used a small brush to add splatters to my panel, and did the same with copic opaque white ink mixed with water. And to add even more texture and interest to my panel, I used the Halloween Words stencil along with white paste to make a fun word background.


While my panel was drying, I cut all the pieces out of colored cardstock, vellum and pattern paper. Here is a detailed list of the products I used:  Big Halloween Cupcake - cupcake wrap, cream, cake, dripping icing, pumpkins, candy corn, spider webs, bones  Spooky Mug Additions - spiders, ghosts, fences, pumpkins  Ghost Holder - bats, "boo"  Halloween Mug Additions - spiders, tiny coffin, hat  Big Easter Cupcake - sign.


I assembled and attached everything on my panel using 1mm and 2mm foam squares mostly, as well as liquid glue and 3mm glue dots, leaving enough space at the bottom for my greeting. I embossed "Let's spook up some fun" from Sentiment Strips: Halloween in black on yellow cardstock, and trimmed it into a slim banner using a Sentiment Strips die. I used another die from that set to cut a larger strip out of black cardstock, stuck the yellow strip on top of the black one using 1mm foam squares, and attached the whole piece below the pumpkins using foam squares again. I glued Onyx Pearls on the ghosts and largest spiders to give them funny eyes, and finally added highlights and details to all the bits and pieces using a white gel pen.


PRETTY PINK POSH SUPPLIES
- Big halloween cupcake die set
- Spooky mug die set
- Ghost holder die set
- Torn rectangle die set
- Halloween mug additions die set
- Big Easter cupcake die set
- Sentiment strips die set
- Sentiments strips: Halloween stamp set
- Halloween words stencil
- Onyx pearls


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Oxide inks: spun sugar, worn lipstick, black soot
- Copic opaque white ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- Opaque white grit paste by Ranger
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Black embossing powder by Lawn Fawn
- Colored cardstock by The Stamp Market
- Black licorice cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Silver mirror cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Halloween party pattern paper by Echo Park (cupcake wrap)
- Let's polka in the meadow pattern paper by Lawn Fawn (card base)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (pink background)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire