Pretty Pink Posh - Halloween Corners

mardi 3 septembre 2024

Hello there,

I'm thrilled to be back with this spooky cute card showcasing several stamp sets from the Pretty Pink Posh August 2024 Release. I had so much fun mixing and matching my stamps, and using this pink + orange + gray color palette was really cool!


As very often, I started off by stamping my images on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using Detail black ink by Pinkfresh Studio. I cut them all using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my alcohol markers.

Here is a detailed list of the products I used:  Halloween Corners - corners & center pieces, bats, black spiders  Boo To You - stars  Halloween Icons - cat, large spiders, spider webs, hats, bats, skulls  Halloween Train - small spiders.


I cut a 5,5 x 4,25 inches Strathmore bristol smooth panel, and started off by covering it with spun sugar oxide ink to get a nice light pink base, and next I used the Layered Halloween Wreath stencil along with more oxide inks to create a fun background. I splattered water droplets all over my panel and dried it using a paper towel. I mixed a drop of liquid stardust with a little bit of water, and used a small brush to add sparkling splatters to my panel. And I did the same with black soot oxide ink and copic opaque white ink for contrast.


I white heat embossed my "Boo to you" greeting from Boo To You on black cardstock, cut it using the matching die, and then I attached everything, images and sentiment, on my panel using 1mm and 2mm foam squares. I added highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen, and finally added white blizzard nuvo drops to the stars to make them sparkle.


PRETTY PINK POSH SUPPLIES
- Halloween corners stamp set
- Boo to you stamp set
- Halloween icons stamp set
- Halloween train stamp set
- Layered Halloween wreath stencils


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Ohuhu markers
- Oxide inks: spun sugar, kitsch flamingo, picked raspberry, mustard seed, carved pumpkin, hickory smoke, black soot, vintage photo
- Copic opaque white ink
- Liquid stardust by Lawn Fawn
- White blizzard nuvo drops
- Sakura white gel pen
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Black licorice cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock (images)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire