Sunny Studio - Distinctive Door Autumn Version

jeudi 12 septembre 2024

Hello there,

I'm so happy to be back on the Sunny Studio blog with this all die-cut card showcasing an autumn version of the Distinctive Door. I had so much fun shopping my entire Sunny Studio collection to find the perfect dies that could fit the scene I had in mind.


I started off by cutting a 5 x 3,75 inches kraft panel that I stenciled using a brick stencil from my stash along with white pigment ink. I mixed some vintage photo oxide ink with water, and added splatters to my panel, and I did the same with copic opaque white ink. And when my panel was dry, I attached it to a 5,5 x 4,25 inches Gingham Jewel Tones brown panel using double sided tape.


Next I cut all the pieces out of colored cardstock, and here is a detailed list of the die sets I used:  Distinctive Door - door, letterbox, door knob, bushes, planters, stairs, columns, roof  Distinctive Door Holiday Add-On - garlands, wreath, small bows, red flowers/berries  Rustic Winter - crows  Comic Strip Everyday - heart  Autumn Tree - leaves  Spring Garden - sunflowers  Botanical Backdrop - sunflower centers.


I assembled and attached everything on my brick panel using a combination of foam squares and liquid glue, and for my greeting, I cut the Brilliant Banner 1 pieces out of dark brown cardstock, white heat embossed "Cozy greetings" from Turkey Day on the main piece, and then attached my banner on the upper part of the door roof using foam squares.


SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Distinctive door die set
- Distinctive door holiday add-on
- Rustic winter die set
- Comic strip everyday die set
- Autumn tree die set
- Spring garden die set
- Botanical backdrop die set
- Brilliant banner 1 die set
- Turkey day stamp set
- Gingham jewel tones 6x6 paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Brick stencil by Pretty Pink Posh
- Yeti pigment ink by Lawn Fawn
- Vintage photo oxide ink
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Colored cardstock by The Stamp Market
- Kraft cardstock by Lawn Fawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire