[Instagram Hop] Pretty Pink Posh September 2024 Release - Fall Bouquet & Fall Harvest

lundi 16 septembre 2024


Hello there,

Pretty Pink Posh is celebrating the changing of seasons with a showcase of amazing crafters and their fall projects. From mushrooms and apples, to fall cupcakes and elegant leaves, you'll find all sorts of inspiration! Make sure to check my post on Instagram and hop along!


I started off by cutting a large Stitched Torn Rectangle panel out of kraft cardstock by Lawn Fawn. I stenciled my panel using the Fall Words stencil along with vintage photo oxide ink, and then added texture. First I mixed some copic opaque white ink with water, and added splatters all over my panel using a small brush, and then I did the same with vintage photo oxide ink.


I set my panel aside to dry, and stamped my images on kraft cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink. I cut them all using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my Ohuhu markers and my Graph'it brush markers.

Here is a detailed list of the stamp sets I used:  Fall Harvest - crate, pumpkins, apples, acorn, mushroom, sunflower, oak leaf  Fall Bouquet - sunflower arrangement  Fall Icons - pumpkin, maple leaf, pine cone, mushroom, turkey, apple, gourd  Spring Robins - crows.


I attached all my images on the panel using 1mm and 2mm foam squares, white heat embossed my "Grateful for your kindness" greeting from Sentiment Strips: Fall on brown cardstock, trimmed it into a slim banner using a Sentiment Strips die, stuck it right below the images using foam squares again, and finished my card with highlights and details on the images using a white gel pen.


PRETTY PINK POSH SUPPLIES
- Fall harvest stamp set
- Fall bouquet stamp set
- Fall icons stamp set
- Spring robins stamp set
- Sentiment strips: fall stamp set
- Sentiment strips die set
- Fall words stencil


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Ohuhu markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Vintage photo oxide ink
- Copic opaque white ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Detail black ink by Pinkfresh Studio
- Kraft cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Chocolat bar cardstock by Lawn Fawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire