Lawn Fawn - Seasonal Treat Cart Trio

mardi 10 septembre 2024

Hello there,

I'm super happy to be back on the Lawn Fawn YouTube Channel & Blog with this trio of mini slimline cards showcasing the Treat Cart during three different seasons: Fall, Halloween, and Christmas. My first plan was to make the Autumn card only, but I often like to offer a variety of looks for my cards, so I created two more cards to show you how versatile the Lawn Fawn stamps are, and how you can mix and match them, regardless of their original purpose.


I cut three Large Mini Slimline Strathmore bristol smooth panels, and created three identical backgrounds, I just changed the colors of distress inks to match each theme. On the Autumn card, I used peeled paint and forest moss for the grass, and salvaged patina and peacock feathers for the sky. On the Halloween card, I used mowed lawn and rustic wilderness for the grass, and wilted violet and villainous potion for the sky. For the Christmas card, I used salvaged patina and peacock feathers for the snow, and spun sugar and kitsch flamingo for the sky.


I stamped all my images on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using Jet Black ink, I cut them using the matching dies, and colored everything using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers, Ohuhu markers, and Graph'it brush markers.

Here are the stamp sets that are featured on each card:  Treat Cart - cart, banner, sign  Treat Cart Coffee Add-On - banners, coffee machine, cups, treats  Tiny Sentiments Coffee - speech bubble  Trees Before 'n Afters - trees, tiny snowflakes, tiny leaves  Kanga-rrific Add-On - grass.


And here are the additional stamp sets I used on each card:

Fall card So Owlsome - owl  Hay There Hayrides - bale of hay  Jump For Joy - leaves  Let's Go Nuts - squirrels, acorns  Happy Harvest - small pumpkins.

Halloween card Spooky Village - tiny bats  Happy Howloween - witch hats  Spooktacular - tombstones  Booyah - tiny spiders  Fangtastic Friends & Add-On - spiders  Sweet Spiders - large spider, jack o' lantern face, candy corn  Happy Harvest - small pumpkins.

Christmas card Frosty Family & Add-on - snowmen, hats, scarves  Snowball Fight - brick wall  Yeti Or Not - tree, present  Christmas Dreams - bow.


I attached my images on each panel using 1mm and 2mm foam squares, and then stuck each panel to a white card base. And I never do that, but for these cards I wanted to stamp an additional sentiment inside each card base. Inside the Autumn card, I stamped "Wishing you a brew-tiful fall" from Treat Cart Coffee Add-On, inside the Halloween card, I stamped "Have a treat-filled Halloween" from Sweet Spiders Add-On, and inside the Christmas card, I stamped "Wishing you a brew-tiful holiday" from Treat Cart Coffee Add-On again. I added white blizzard nuvo drops on each banner and on the Christmas tree lights, and finished my cards with highlights and details on the images using a white gel pen.


VIDEO




LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES
- Treat cart stamp set
- Treat cart coffee add-on stamp set
- Tiny sentiments coffee stamp set
- Trees before 'n afters stamp set
- Kanga-rrific add-on stamp set
- So owlsome stamp set
- Hay there hayrides stamp set
- Jump for joy stamp set
- Let's go nuts stamp set
- Happy harvest stamp set
- Spooky village stamp set
- Happy howloween stamp set
- Spooktacular stamp set
- Booyah stamp set
- Fangtastic friends stamp set
- Fangtastic friends add-on stamp set
- Sweet spiders stamp set
- Sweet spiders add-on stamp set
- Frosty family stamp set
- Frosty family add-on stamp set
- Snowball fight stamp set
- Christmas dreams stamp set
- Yeti or not stamp set
- Large mini slimline stackables die set
- Jet black ink
- Clear embossing ink
- White embossing powder


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Ohuhu markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Distress inks: salvaged patina, peacock feathers, peeled paint, forest moss, wilted violet, villainous potion, mowed lawn, rustic wilderness, spun sugar, kitsch flamingo
- Copic opaque white ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- White blizzard nuvo drops
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock (images)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (backgrounds)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire