Pretty Pink Posh - Thankful For You

samedi 28 septembre 2024

Hey there,

I'm so happy to be back with this lovely autumn card showcasing the adorable Stitched Turkey from the Pretty Pink Posh September 2024 Release. I really wanted the turkey to be the star of the show, with some elements by her side, so I went for a slimline design to be able to feature all the pieces I wanted to pop on my card.


I started off by cutting a Slimline Peekaboo Window panel out of kraft cardstock, and created a beautiful gourd and pumpkin background using the Layered Autumn Harvest stencils. When I stencil on kraft cardstock, I always do a white base first using white pigment ink, it makes the colors pop and creates more interest to the final background. Next I used the same stencils along with oxide inks to achieve my background: fossilized amber, rusty hinge, ripe persimmon, vintage photo, ground espresso and rustic wilderness. I mixed some copic opaque white ink with water and used a small brush to make splatters all over my panel, and then I did the same with vintage photo oxide ink.


Next I cut all the bits and pieces out of colored cardstock, kraft cardstock, vellum and pattern papers from the I Love Fall paper pack by Echo Park, and added a little bit of shadows to most of the elements using oxide inks. Here is a detailed list of the die sets I used:  Stitched Turkey - turkey (body & feathers)  Big Fall Cupcake - sunflowers, acorns  Fall Mug Additions - leaves  Fall Cornucopia - corn  Big Easter Cupcake - sign  Halloween Mug Additions - large pumpkins  Love From Afar - crows  Spooky Mug Additions - small pumpkin  Spring Mug Additions - heart cheeks  Easter Mug Additions - eyes.


I white heat embossed "Thankful for you" from Fall Jar on the sign, and assembled everything on my slimline panel using 1mm and 2mm foam squares, and liquid glue. I attached my panel to an 8,5 x 3,5 inches dark brown card base, and finished my card by adding highlights and details to the pieces using a white gel pen.


PRETTY PINK POSH SUPPLIES
- Stitched turkey die set
- Slimline peekaboo window die set
- Big fall cupcake die set
- Fall mug additions die set
- Fall cornucopia die set
- Big Easter cupcake die set
- Halloween mug additions die set
- Love from afar die set
- Spooky mug additions die set
- Spring mug additions die set
- Easter mug additions die set
- Layered autumn harvest stencils
- Fall jar stamp set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Oxide inks: fossilized amber, rusty hinge, ripe persimmon, vintage photo, ground espresso, rustic wilderness
- Copic opaque white ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- White pigment ink by Lawn Fawn
- Kraft cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Colored cardstock by The Stamp Market
- Vellum by Lawn Fawn
- I love Fall 6x6 paper pack by Echo Park

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire