Pretty Pink Posh - Rainbow Monsters Slimline Card

lundi 26 août 2024

Hello there,

I'm happy to be sharing with you this extra fun and super colorful slimline card featuring two brand new products from the Pretty Pink Posh August 2024 ReleaseBuild A Monster and Candy Bucket. The Candy Bucket comes with different funny faces, including a monster face, which matches the monsters to perfection.


I started off by cutting an 8,5 x 3,5 inches Strathmore bristol smooth slimline panel that I colored with bright colors in a rainbow order. I first created a light base with, from left to right, kitsch flamingo, dried marigold, squeezed lemonade, twisted citron, salvaged patina and shaded lilac oxide inks. Next I created a pattern on my panel, and thought that big dots would add more fun to the card, so I used the Medium Polka Dots stencil along with, from left to right, picked raspberry, carved pumpkin, fossilized amber, mowed lawn, peacock feathers and wilted violet to create a tone on tone look.


I splattered water all over my panel, and dried it using a paper towel. For contrast, I mixed some black soot oxide ink with water and used a small brush to add more splatters, and for brightness I did the same with copic opaque white ink mixed with water.


Next I cut all the bits and pieces out of different colored cardstock, and assembled everything on my panel using 1mm and 2mm foam squares, liquid glue and 3mm glue dots. I used all the Build A Monster dies to create my three little guys, used the bucket and monster face dies from Candy Bucket to create the bucket, and multiple Candy Treats dies to make all the yummy treats.


I embossed my "Sending monster hugs" greeting from Monster Hugs in white, glued Onyx pearls on the monsters' eyes, and Iridescent Mini Star Confetti here and there on the background, applied white blizzard nuvo drops to the monsters' hearts and swirling icing, added a drop of glossy accent on the bucket's eyes, and finally added highlights and details using a white gel pen.


PRETTY PINK POSH SUPPLIES
- Build a monster die set
- Candy bucket die set
- Candy treats die set
- Monster hugs stamp set
- Medium polka dots stencil
- Onyx pearls
- Iridescent mini star confetti


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Oxide inks: kitsch flamingo, picked raspberry, dried marigold, carved pumpkin, squeezed lemonade, fossilized amber, twister citron, mowed lawn, salvaged patina, peacock feathers, shaded lilac, wilted violet, black soot
- Copic opaque white ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- White blizzard nuvo drops
- Glossy accents by Ranger
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Colored cardstock by The Stamp Market
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire