Sunny Studio - Rainbow Summer Duo

jeudi 8 août 2024

Hey there,

I'm thrilled to be back on the Sunny Studio blog with this duo of super cute and extra colorful rainbow summer cards featuring cocktails and sunglasses, which is the perfect combo for a fun summer vacation!


I started off by stamping cocktails, flowers and sunglasses from Big Panda, as well as a bunch of hearts from Special Day on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink. I cut them all using the matching dies, and colored everything using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers, my Graph'it brush markers, and my Ohuhu markers.


Next I cut two 5,5 x 4,25 inches Surprise Party panels, and attached each of them to a white card base. I cut sixteen small panels using the second smallest Limitless Labels 1 die: six out of Polka Dot Parade pattern papers, and six more out of Classic Sunburst pattern papers. I attached the first six on the rainbow sprinkles background using 1mm foam squares, and attached the six remaining ones on the rainbow dot background using 1mm foam squares again.


I attached my images on each panel using 1mm and 2mm foam squares, making sure to coordinate everything, and then created two sentiments. I started off by white heat embossing two "Summer" words from Beach Bus on black cardstock, I cut them using the matching die, and attached each word in the middle on each panel using 2mm foam squares. I white heat embossed "Happy" and "Hello" from Beach Bus again on colored cardstock, and trimmed them into small banners that I stuck on my panels using foam squares again. To finish both cards, I added highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen, and applied white blizzard nuvo drops to the hearts to make them super shiny.


SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Beach bus stamp set
- Big panda stamp set
- Special day stamp set
- Limitless labels 1 die set
- Surprise party 6x6 paper pack
- Polka dot parade 6x6 paper pack
- Classic sunburst 6x6 paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Ohuhu markers
- Sakura white gel pen
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- White blizzard nuvo drops
- Black licorice cardstock by Lawn Fawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire