Lawn Fawn - Apple Festival Mix & Match

mardi 13 août 2024

Hello there,

Join me on the Lawn Fawn YouTube Channel & Blog today, we're all joining the mouse family at the apple festival! Yay! As always I had a whole lot of fun mixing and matching stamps from different sets to create this lovely little scene. I hope you like it!


I started off by stamping my images on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using Jet Black ink. I cut them all using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my alcohol markers.

Here is a detailed list of the stamp sets I used:  Apple-solutely Awesome - apple trees, apples, apple barrel, cider bottle, glass, pie, ladder, mice, sign, greeting  All The Speech Bubbles - smallest bubbles  Woosh Kites - mouse  Treat Cart - treat cart, banner  Veggie Happy & Veggie Happy Add-On - worms  Kanga-rrific Add-On - grass  Berry Special - mouse  Thanks A Bushel - apple  Tree Before ‘n Afters - trees, apples.


Next I cut a Large Slimline Strathmore bristol smooth panel, and used a Slimline Hillside stencil along with peeled paint and forest moss distress inks to create a grass border on the lower part. On the upper part, I did the sky using salvaged patina and peacock feathers distress inks.


Once my panel was dry, I white embossed my "Have an apple-solutely awesome day" from Apple-solutely Awesome, and attached all my images using 1mm and 2mm foam squares, liquid glue and 3mm glue dots. And as always I finished my by adding highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen.


VIDEO



LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES
- Apple-solutely awesome stamp set
- All the speech bubbles stamp set
- Woosh kites stamp set
- Treat cart stamp set
- Veggie happy stamp set
- Veggie happy add-on stamp set
- Kanga-rrific add-on stamp set
- Berry special stamp set
- Thanks a bushel stamp set
- Tree before 'n afters stamp set
- Large slimline with sliders die
- Slimline hillside stencil
- Jet black ink
- Clear embossing ink
- White embossing powder


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Ohuhu markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Distress inks: peeled paint, forest moss, salvaged patina, peacock feathers
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock (images)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire