[Instagram Hop] Pretty Pink Posh August 2024 Release - Batty About You

lundi 19 août 2024


Hey there,

Pretty Pink Posh has a new Halloween release filled with bats, monsters, ghosts, and more! If you like cute Halloween products, you will go batty for this collection! Make sure to check my post on Instagram and hop along!

*****

For this Instagram Hop, I went for a mix and match (one of my favorite things to do in card making) of "old" and brand new stamp sets from the Pretty Pink Posh August 2024 Release, showcasing Batty About You mainly, but also several other sets to help me build this cute nighttime scene.


I started off by creating my night sky on an 8,5 x 3,5 inches Strathmore bristol smooth panel, and went for quite a bold color palette that I absolutely love. I first created a base using, from top to bottom, villainous potion, wilted violet and shaded lilac oxide inks. And I added a whole bunch of bats in my sky using the Scattered Bats stencil along with, from top to bottom, black soot, villainous potion and wilted violet oxide inks for a tone on tone look.

Next I added a lot of texture to my sky to make it more interesting, and started off by splattering water all over the panel that I dried using a paper towel. I mixed a drop of liquid stardust with a few drops of water, and added sparkling splatters to my panel using a small brush. Next I mixed some black soot oxide with water, and added more splatters. And I did the same with copic opaque white mixed with water for a touch of brightness.


I set my panel aside to dry, and stamped all my images on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink. I cut them using the matching dies, and colored everything using my alcohol markers.

As always, here is a detailed list of the stamp sets I used:  Batty About You - bats, moon, branches  Boo To You - black spiders, large spider webs  Halloween Icons - small spider webs, pink spiders  Halloween Signs - bat & sign combo  Halloween Train - blue spiders


When the coloring was done, I embossed in black my "Batty about you" greeting from Batty About You on the sign, and then attached all the images on my panel using 1mm and 2mm foam squares. I added highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen, and finally added Iridescent Mini Star Confetti here and there to make my sky even shinier.


PRETTY PINK POSH SUPPLIES
- Batty about you stamp set
- Halloween icons stamp set
- Halloween train stamp set
- Boo to you stamp set
- Halloween signs stamp set
- Scattered bats stencil
- Iridescent mini star confetti


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Ohuhu markers
- Oxide inks: shaded lilac, wilted violet, villainous potion, black soot
- Copic opaque white ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- Liquid stardust by Lawn Fawn
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Black embossing powder by Lawn Fawn
- Detail black ink by Pinkfresh Studio (images)
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock (images)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire