Sunny Studio - Roly Poly Penguins

vendredi 18 octobre 2024

Hi there,

I'm back on the Sunny Studio blog with this bright and cheerful card showcasing the adorable Roly Poly Penguins and some delicious hot beverages that will keep us warm during the winter season.


I really wanted to feature all the Roly Poly Penguins on my card, so as very often I went for a slimline design, and started off by cutting an 8,5 x 3,5 inches Strathmore bristol smooth panel. I first covered the entire panel with salvaged patina oxide ink, and next I added a fun polka dot pattern using a stencil from my stash along with peacock feathers oxide ink.


Next I stamped the images on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, cut them all using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my Ohuhu markers and my Graph'it brush markers.

Here is detailed list of the stamp sets I used: • Roly Poly Penguins - penguins, present, envelopes, small cup, small candy canes • Holiday Hugs - snowflakes • Mug Hugs - mugs and cups, large candy canes • Merry Mocha - cup • Baking Spirits Bright - cookies • North Pole - nice list.


I white heat embossed "Wishing you a cup of cheer" from Mug Hugs at the top of my panel, and then attached all my images using 1mm and 2mm foam squares. As always I added highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen, and added some white blizzard nuvo drops here and there to make my card even more fun and festive.


SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Roly poly penguins stamp set
- Holiday hugs stamp set
- Mug hugs stamp set
- Merry mocha stamp set
- Baking spirits bright stamp set
- North pole stamp set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Ohuhu markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: salvaged patina, peacock feathers
- Detail black ink by Pinkfresh Studio (images)
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Copic opaque white ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- Liquid stardust by Lawn Fawn
- White blizzard nuvo drops
- Medium polka dots stencil by Pretty Pink Posh
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock (images)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire