The Stamp Stop - Artsy Fartsy by The Sassy Club

vendredi 11 octobre 2024

Hello there,

I'm back with the second card I made as a guest designer for The Stamp Stop, a brand new European retailer for different brands: The Sassy Club, Streamside Studios, The Stamp MarketThe Greeting Farm and more to come. They kindly sent me the lovely Artsy Fartsy stamp set by The Sassy Club, and I'm thrilled to be sharing another card featuring that set.

A little note: if there is something you want at The Stamp Stop and it's not available or sold out, make sure to contact them in private on their Instagram page, or directly via the contact form on the website.


I started off by creating the background on a 5,5 x 4,25 inches Strathmore bristol smooth panel that I colored using oxide inks. From the top left corner towards the bottom right corner, I applied kitsch flamingo, dried marigold, squeezed lemonade, twister citron, salvaged patina and shaded lilac. Next I taped my Lawn Fawn Paint Splatter Background stencil on top of my panel, and applied, from the top left corner towards the bottom right corner, picked raspberry, carved pumpkin, fossilized amber, mowed lawn, peacock feathers and wilted violet, for a tone on tone look.

I splattered water droplets all over my panel and dried it using a paper towel. I also mixed some copic opaque white ink with water and used a slim brush to add more splatters to my piece of paper, and I did the same with black soot oxide ink and with fossilized amber distress spritz.


I set my panel aside to dry and stamped all my images on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using Detail Black ink by Pinkfresh Studio. I cut them all using my scan 'n machine, and colored everything using my Ohuhu markers and Graph'it brush markers. I also stamped "Color my world" on the canvas, colored the letters and stamped several splatters using Lawn Fawn premium dye inks. And I added the same textures as before on the canvas.

Once the coloring was done, I attached all the images on my rainbow panel using 1mm and 2mm foam squares, added highlights and details using a white gel pen, and finally applied glossy accents to the color palettes for some extra shine.


SUPPLIES
- Artsy fartsy stamp set by The Sassy Club at The Stamp Stop
- Ohuhu markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: kitsch flamingo, picked raspberry, dried marigold, carved pumpkin, squeezed lemonade, fossilized amber, twister citron, mowed lawn, salvaged patina, peacock feathers, shaded lilac, wilted violet, black soot
- Fossilized amber distress spritz
- Copic opaque white ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- Detail black ink by Pinkfresh Studio
- Premium dye inks by Lawn Fawn
- Paint splatter background stencil
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock (images)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire