Avery Elle - Birthday Parade

dimanche 22 janvier 2017

Hey there!

Here is a birthday card I really enjoyed making! This stamp set is absolutely beautiful, I had a lot of fun coloring the images and creating the brick wall.


I first started by stamping all the images (I used the turtle die to make sure the flag would be perfectly aligned) on watercolor paper using my Misti tool so I can stamp everything multiple times to get crisp lines. While I was at it, I gold heat embossed my sentiment using my new favorite embossing powder.


I colored the image using watercolor pens, and cut them using the coordinating dies.


In order to create the pavement on my card, I masked a part of my watercolor paper and applied grey distress ink. Then I masked that part, and applied white embossing paste using a stencil to create my wall. Once everything dry, I applied dark red distress ink on it to make it look more realistic.


I attached my images on the panel using foam squares, applied clear glitter and glossy accents here and there, and added some clear sequins to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here


SUPPLIES
- Band Camp stamp set + coordinating dies from Avery Elle
- English brick wall stencil from My Favorite Things
- Dual-tip watercolor pens from Santoro
- Hickory smoke + Fired brick distress inks from Tim Holtz
- Black dye ink from Hero Arts
- Watercolor paper from Canson
- Embossing paste from Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi
- Versamark ink from Tsukineko
- Ultra fine antique gold embossing powder from Simon Says Stamp
- 110lb solar white cardstock from Neenah
- Wink of stella clear glitter pen from Zig
- Glossy accents from Ranger

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire