Valentine Card Series 2017 - Furry Love

mardi 10 janvier 2017

Hello there!

Here is the first card of my Valentine Card Series 2017 using the cutest cat stamp ever!


I first started by stamping my image on watercolor paper. I used my Misti tool so I could stamp it twice to get a perfect result. I also stamped my sentiment using versamark ink and my new favorite gold embossing powder.


I wanted to use distress inks to create my background so I covered my two little cats with masking paper. It was my first time using this technique and I absolutely love the result! I applied two colors on the background: pale pink from the bottom to the sentiment, and a little red ink from the top. Then I used a stencil in order to paint hearts on the whole panel, using the same distress inks.


Removing the masking paper was my favorite thing! I colored my cats using watercolor pens, and stamped a big red heart just above their heads. I applied glossy accents on it to make it pop. And I finally attached my panel on some heavy white cardstock using my favorite double sided tape.

 VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- Furry Kisses stamp set from Simon Says Stamp
- Drawn hearts stencil from Simon Says Stamp
- Ultra fine antique gold embossing powder from Simon Says Stamp
- Masking paper from Simon Says Stamp
- Snow Day stamp set from Lawn Fawn
- Distress inks from Tim Holtz: spun sugar, candied apple
- Dua-tip watercolor pens from Santoro
- Black dye ink from Hero Arts
- Versamark ink from Tsukineko
- Watercolor paper from Canson
- 110lb solar white cardstock from Neenah
- Glossy accents from Ranger

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire