Valentine Card Series 2017 - Circles of Love

lundi 16 janvier 2017

Hello there!

Here is the second card of my Valentine Series. I used a stamp from Simon Says Stamp that I love so much, it's so beautiful, and I can't wait to use it for other occasions!


I first started by stamping the image on watercolor paper using versamark ink and gold embossing powder. I really love the result, the design of this stamp is perfect!

I think that gold goes beautifully with red so I painted all the circled using that color. And to give more details to my panel I cut it using a stitched rectangle die.


I made my sentiment using three die cuts glued together, and as I wanted something to anchor, I die cut a banner from gold glitter paper. I attached these elements to my panel using liquid glue and double sided tape.

Finally I glued some golden hearts here and there, attached my panel to a piece of black cardstock and attached everything on a white card base.

VIDEO
Below or here


SUPPLIES
- Circle doodle background from Simon Says Stamp
- Ultra fine antique gold embossing powder from Simon Says Stamp
- Love die from Simon Says Stamp
- Black cardstocke from Simon Says Stamp
- Distress ink from Tim Holtz: candied apple
- Everyday sentiment banner from Lawn Fawn
- Large stitched 4 bar rectangle from Lawn Fawn
- Gold glitter paper from American Crafts
- Golden hearts sequins from Pretty Pink Posh
- 100lb solar white cardstock from Neenah

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire