Holiday Card Series 2018 - Rainbow Elves

mercredi 10 octobre 2018

Hello there,

I'm back with a new holiday card featuring the new Holiday Helpers stamp set + coordinating dies by Lawn Fawn. I just adore these little characters, they're so cute! I have other ideas to use this set so stay tuned ^^


I first started by stamping my images on Neenah solar white cardstock. Next I colored them using alcohol markers in rainbow tones. And then I cut them using the coordinating dies.

I also chose coordinating rainbow papers from various collections. I stamped the box image on each pattern paper using coordinating inks and once again cut everything using the coordinating dies.


Next I created a simple but colorful background, using distress inks and water, again in rainbow colors. I painted three layers of each to get bright colors. Next I sprayed water on top of the distress panel, and also made coordinating drops on each section of color.


I attached each holiday helper into his/her coordinating box, and then attached everything using foam adhesive squares. I gold heat embossed my sentiment on white cardstock and attached below the boxes. To add more interest to the background I glued some coordinating enamel dots and to finish the card I attached my panel to a white card base.

VIDEO
Below or here

LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES
- Holiday helpers stamp set + coordinating dies
- Everyday sentiment banner die set
- Pine tree green + Blue snowfall + Rudolph red papers
from Really Rainbow Christmas 6x6 paper pack
- Mellow Yellow paper from Perfectly Plaid Chill 6x6 paper pack

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Distress inks: spiced marmalade, broken china, wilted violet,
candied apple, mustard seed, mowed lawn
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Enamel dots from my stash
- Versamark ink
- Antique gold embossing powder from Simon Says Stamp
- Neenah solar white cardstock (for the images)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (for the distress ink panel)
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft (for the card base)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire