Holiday Card Series 2018 - Christmas Tree Delivery

mercredi 24 octobre 2018

Hello there,

I hope you're not tired of my holiday cards because I still have some projects to share before the season finally begin! For this card I used the new "Driving Bear" digi stamp set by Isabel Cristina Stamps. One cool thing about that set (beside its cuteness ^^) is you can use it for other occasions: moving, birthdays, etc...

Here are close-up looks:


I first started by printing my images on Neenah solar white cardstock. The sky was colored using three shades of blue alcohol markers. The houses were colored using the same medium but I added details using colored pencils.


The snow was made using white embossing paste. I applied it using a palette knife for the ground, and used a stencil to create the falling snow. And the snow on the roofs was created using a snow pen.


I colored the car image using my alcohol markers and fussy cut it. Attached it on the panel using foam adhesive squares. Did the same thing with the sentiment. And I finally attached the panel to a white card base.

VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- Driving Bear digital stamp set by Isabel Cristina Stamps
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Falling snow stencil by Simon Says Stamp
- White embossing paste by Wendy Vecchi
- Snow pen by Rico Design
- Neenah solar white cardstock (for the images)
- White cardstock by HobbyCraft (for the card base)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire