Jennifer Nilsson Art - Coloring a Fall Scene

samedi 6 octobre 2018

Hello there,

I'm beyond excited to share with you my very first card as a member of Jennifer Nilsson Art design team! This lady is so talented and makes the most adorable designs! For this first project, I decided to try something new to me: creating and coloring an entire scene using Spectrum Noir markers. I also added details and shadows using colored pencils, and as you can notice, it's no-line coloring too ^^ Hope you'll like it!


I first started by printing the scarecrow on Neenah solar white cardstock. I colored it but left the overalls blank because at that point I couldn't decide which color to use ^^ Next I drew the rest of the scene (grass, bushes and trees) using a light beige markers, and then I colored everything. I also added some leaves on the branches.


I finally colored the overalls, and then I added details and shadows to add depth, contrast and more interest. I stamped my sentiment using versamark ink and gold heat embossed it. I like fall colors with gold, I think they're perfect together ^^ To finish the project, I simply attached the panel to a kraft card base.

VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- Scarecrow Teddy digital stamp
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Colored pencils
- Versamark ink
- Antique gold embossing powder by Simon Says Stamp

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire