Hello Bluebird - New Release Preview Day 3 - Winter Skate & Snow Globe Builder

vendredi 29 octobre 2021

 Hey there,

It is release day! All the new stamp and die sets will be available later today 7pm MST at Hello Bluebird, so I'm back with more inspiration for you showcasing the adorable new 'Winter skate' stamp set, as well as the new 'Snow globe builder', and the new 'Slimline skating pond' die.

I stamped and cut my images, and colored them using my alcohol markers.


Once the coloring was done, I cut six snow globes. Three out of bristol cardstock to do the ink blending, and three out of white cardstock to create snow borders. And I also cut some trees using the 'Slimline skating pond' die.

So I started with the snow borders. I took a white snow globe inside piece and used the three small border dies from the set to cut this inside element in four pieces. I got rid of the top part and did the same thing with the two other snow globe inside pieces.


Next I took the bristol snow globe inside pieces and created the backgrounds using tattered rose, festive berries and aged mahogany distress inks. I added texture to those elements, starting with some water droplets, and next I poured some copic opaque white ink on my glass surface, added water to it, and then used a small brush to create a lot of snow on the three snow globe panels.

I also added a little bit of shadows to the snow borders and trees by applying tattered rose distress ink on the edges.


Next I cut three plain white snow globes, and assembled all the pieces on top each one of them. Once everything was attached, I cut three simple white card base measuring 4 x 3,5", and from those card bases I created three snow globe card bases: I placed the plain snow globe die on the card base, and made sure that the die was sticking out at the top. I sent them to the die cutting machine and did the same thing with the two other card bases. Next I attached each snow globe panel on a card base. And finally I cut three bows out of red cardstock that I stuck at the top each snow globe.


As always I finished the cards by adding highlights and details on the images and on the background as well using a white gel pen.


VIDEO



HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
- Winter skate stamp set
- Snow globe builder die set
- Slimline skating pond die
- Glad tidings stamp set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Distress inks: tattered rose, festive berries, aged mahogany, vintage photo
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Chili pepper cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Paper bag cardstock by Lawn Fawn

1 commentaire: