Lawn Fawn Monochrome Halloween Challenge

mardi 5 octobre 2021

 Hey there,

I am so excited to be back with a new monochrome card for Lawn Fawn. I made this card for a special occasion: I love to make that kind of cards, especially during the spooky season, so with LF we thought that it would be super fun to organize a monochrome Halloween challenge! How cool is that?!

Here are the details about this challenge:

create a Halloween themed project using Lawn Fawn products use a monochrome color palette share your project on Instagram using #lawnfawnmonochromehalloweenchallenge the winner will receive a $50 gift certificate to https://www.lawnfawn.com challenge starts today Oct 5th and ends Oct 18th at 11:59pm Pacific Time I will pick a random winner on Oct 19th, will announce it in my IG stories and will contact this person to tell him/her to contact fawnies@lawnfawn.com to get their prize

I can't wait to see what you guys create, it's going to be so fun!

I stamped all the images using jet black ink, cut them all using the coordinating dies and then colored everything using some green alcohol markers.

Once the coloring was done, I cut a stitched panel and picked three green oxide inks to create a spooky background: twisted citron, mowed lawn and rustic wilderness. And once I was happy with the result, I did my same texture routine: water droplets, some rustic wilderness oxide ink mixed with water to create small splatters on the darkest sections of the panel. And finally some shiny splatters that I created by mixing twisted citron oxide + water + liquid stardust.


Next I moved on to the flippy flappy part of the card, and to see exactly how it was made, I invite you to watch the process video below because it's always easier to understand how an interactive card works with images.

Once the whole flippy flappy mechanism was done, I attached one of the ghosts at the end of the acetate strip. And to keep him flat on the panel, I just attached a coin at its back to make it more heavy.


Next I attached my spooky panel on top of my flippy flappy panel, and then started to assemble everything on my panel: I attached two woodgrain pieces that I colored in green to create the floor, and next I finally attached all the remaining images on my panel using liquid glue, foam squares and glue dots. And at the end, I added a million details and highlights on the images and background using a white gel pen, and I stamped my sentiment 'Happy Halloween' on the pull tab.


VIDEO



LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

Stamp sets
- Purrfectly wicked
- Purrfectly wicked add-on
- Booyah
- Oh gnome
- Den sweet den
- Cheery Christmas
- Christmas dreams
- Fairy friends
- Spooktacular

Die sets
- Flippy flappy
- Large stitched rectangle stackables
- Small stitched rectangle stackables
- Picket fence

Misc
- Jet black ink
- Cilantro cardstock
- Noble fir cardstock
- Green shimmery cardstock (tropical pack)
- Woodgrain cardstock
- Liquid stardust


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: twisted citron, mowed lawn, rustic wilderness
- Sakura white gel pen

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire