Holiday Card Series w/ Hello Bluebird - Shopping at the Christmas Market

dimanche 10 octobre 2021

Hey there,

I'm so happy to be back for Hello Bluebird with this lovely scene at the Christmas market featuring a sweet little girl and her dog deciding on which items they should buy to decorate the house for the holiday season. As always I picked a lot of images from different sets to build and furnish my little scene and you will find the list of supplies down below.

I stamped all my images using extreme black ink by My Favorite Things, cut them all using the coordination dies and colored everything using my alcohol markers in very bright and colorful tones.

Once the coloring was done, I cut the elements out of a light brown woodgrain cardstock to build the stand using the Gallery frame #2 and to make those Christmas stand pieces less flat I colored the edges using brown alcohol markers.

Next I cut another frame out of some thick cardboard and glued my woodgrain frame on top of it to bring dimension to the stand. And then I attached my frame on a piece of brown plaid pattern paper to create the back of the stand. And I also glued a few more pieces to finish building the stand: the bottom part to create the counter, the scalloped strip at the top of that counter to make it more pretty, and then the remaining strip to create a shelf to put the presents and accessories on.

I attached the Christmas stand on a 5,5 x 4,25" snowflake pattern paper panel, and cut a snow border using the Summer woods scene die that I attached at the bottom of the panel using foam squares. For the roof, I cut two scalloped strips using a die from the Basic borders die set: a white one and a dark brown one. I attached the white one on top of the dark brown one, and stuck that roof element above de frame to totally finish the Christmas stand.

Next I assembled and attached all my cute images to fill the stand and give life to my little scene. And once everything was glued in place, I white heat embossed the Merry Christmas banner on red cardstock and attached it at the top of the roof. And finally I added a bunch of details and highlights using a white gel pen to make the images pop and bring more holiday spirit to the scene.


VIDEO


HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES

- Frosty littles stamp set
- Christmas is coming stamp set
- Little holiday extras stamp set
- Cocoa party stamp set
- Frosty mornings stamp set
- My snowman stamp set
- Deck the halls stamp set
- Halloween party stamp set
- Snow play stamp set
- North pole littles stamp set

- Gallery frame #2 die set

- Basic borders die set

- Summer woods scene die


OTHER SUPPLIES

- Spectrum Noir markers

- Graph'it brush markers

- Sakura white gel pen

- Pattern papers by Lawn Fawn

- Woodgrain cardstock by Lawn Fawn

- Dark brown cardstock by Lawn Fawn

- Red cardstock by Simon Says Stamp

- Clear embossing powder by Lawn Fawn

- White embossing powder by Lawn Fawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire