Sunny Studio - Happy Hanukkah Shaker Card

samedi 4 novembre 2023

Hello there,

I'm very happy to be back on Sunny Studio's blog with this bright Hanukkah card showcasing the beautiful Love & Light stamp set which includes the perfect images to make your own Hanukkah card or tags.


I decided to go for a shaker card, and started off by cutting three different elements to build it:
 an A2 sized Dotted Diamond Landscape blue panel
 an A2 sized Spring Sunburst blue panel
 an A2 sized acetate panel
 a gold glitter frame using the Stitched Oval 2 + Scalloped Oval Mat 1 largest dies

I added a little bit of prize ribbon + black soot distress inks on the edges of my Dotted Diamond panel, and used the largest Stitched Oval 2 die to cut an opening right in the middle of it. I attached the acetate panel at the back using double sided tape, and added foam strips all along the four edges of my panel, as well as around the oval opening. I poured a bunch of golden sequins inside the window, and then stuck my Spring Sunburst panel on the foam to totally close the shaker. And to decorate the oval window nicely, I attached my gold glitter frame using liquid glue.


Next I stamped all my images on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, cut them all using the matching dies, and colored everything using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers + Graph'it brush markers. I also white heat embossed my "Happy Hanukkah" greeting from Love & Light on black cardstock and cut it using the coordinating die.


I attached everything on my shaker panel using 1mm foam squares and liquid glue, and finally added highlights and details using a white gel pen. And here's another idea, as I'm writing this, you could create a wreath with the olive branches and put either the dove in the center, or the candelabrum, or even just the greeting, any of these would look amazing!


SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Love & light stamp set
- Dotted diamond landscape backdrop die
- Stitched oval 2 die set
- Scalloped oval mat 1 die set
- Spring sunburst 6x6 paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Distress inks: prize ribbon, black soot
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Black licorice cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Cobalt cardstock by The Stamp Market
- Gold glitter cardstock by Concord & 9th
- Sakura white gel pen
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock (images)
- Golden sequins by Spellbinders

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire