Sunny Studio - Truckloads Of Love - Christmas Version

jeudi 9 novembre 2023

Hey there,

I'm back on Sunny Studio's blog with the mice family, and this time they're busy delivering presents and building a snow mouse. If you haven't seen their apple picking adventures yet, you can check it out right here. And among many stamp sets (listed down below) my card also features Truckloads Of Love which I've already used here and here.


I started off by creating a simple background on an A2 sized card base. For the sky I used a multicolor polka dot paper from the All Is bright 6x6 paper pack, and for the snowy part I used a subtle gingham grey paper from the Joyful Holiday 6x6 paper pack.

As very often, I went through my entire stamp collection to pick a bunch of stamps, stamped all the images on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, cut them all using the coordinating dies, and then colored everything using my Graph'it brush markers + Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers. Here is a detailed list of the stamps I picked to build my little scene:

 Truckloads Of Love: truck, group of presents
 Harvest Mice: mice, sweaters
 Holiday Express: trees
 Scenic Route: village
 Christmas Critters: mouse (in the truck)
 Merry Mice: mice, scarves, hat
 Penguin Pals: candy canes
 North Pole: nice list, present
 Santa Claus Lane: presents, sack


I white heat embossed my "Driving by to wish you a merry Christmas" greeting from Truckloads Of Love on a pink banner, attached everything on my panel using 1mm foam squares and liquid glue, and finished my card with highlights and details on the images using a white gel pen. And that's it, we have a super cute and fun little scene that will definitely make someone smile. Thank you so much for stopping by, and see you next time.


SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Truckloads of love stamp set
- Harvest mice stamp set
- Holiday express stamp set
- Scenic route stamp set
- Christmas critters stamp set
- Merry mice stamp set
- Penguin pals stamp set
- North pole stamp set
- Santa Claus lane stamp set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Sakura white gel pen
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Pink cardstock by The Stamp Market
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock (images)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire