Pretty Pink Posh - Christmas Cupcakes Duo

lundi 20 novembre 2023

Hi there,

I'm thrilled to be back with this duo of holiday cards showcasing the ever so cute Christmas Cupcakes by Pretty Pink Posh, and the beautiful Layered Candy Canes stencils. I started off by cutting two Eyelet Rectangles out of Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock, and I colored them using oxide inks: salvaged patina for a light blue, and spun sugar for a light pink.


Next I used the Layered Candy Canes stencils on both panels using white pigment ink first, and then festive berries oxide ink. And as for texture, I mixed some copic opaque white ink with water and used a small brush to add splatters to both panels, nothing more.


Next I stamped the six cupcakes from Christmas Cupcakes on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, cut them all using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my alcohol markers.


I cut two smaller Eyelet Rectangles out of vellum and attached three cupcakes on each panel using 1mm foam squares. I also cut two Merry Christmas shadow greetings out of gold mirror cardstock, attached them on my panels, and then I stuck each vellum panel on a Layered Candy Canes panel using liquid glue behind the cupcakes. I attached my panels on white card bases, and finished them by adding highlights and details on the images using a white gel pen, as well as Metallic Gold pearls on each corner.


PRETTY PINK POSH SUPPLIES
- Christmas cupcakes stamp set
- Eyelet rectangles die set
- Merry Christmas shadow die
- Layered candy canes stencils


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Ohuhu markers
- Oxide inks: salvaged patina, spun sugar, festive berries
- White pigment ink by Lawn Fawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire